Proper risk management is essential to any comprehensive financial plan. If tragic events like death, disability or even need for long-term care services occur, insurance can protect you and your family from undue hardship. Some life insurance policies also provide tax-advantaged savings that you can draw on to achieve goals like buying a house or retiring comfortably.
We have access to a variety of insurance products that can help meet your financial security planning needs. No matter your personal situation—if you’re single or in a family; a professional or a seasonal employee; an executive or small business owner—we will work together to design a customized plan.Life insurance
In the event of death, life insurance offers surviving family members increased financial security. As a tax-free lump sum payment, it can pay for final expenses and debts, as well as provide income for the deceased’s dependents.
The advantages of life insurance include:
- An instant estate for your loved ones at a time when funds are most needed
- Death benefits that are almost always non-taxable for named beneficiaries
- Avoid probate costs if you name a beneficiary other than your estate
- Potentially offer your loved ones creditor protection through some life insurance plans
- Build tax-advantaged capital for retirement purposes or provide liquid savings through some permanent life insurance plans
We can help you select coverage from a variety of life insurance options to meet the needs identified in your financial plan.
Life insurance can play a vital role in your financial plan - contact us today to find out how.
Help protect one of your most valuable assets – your income – from unexpected events through long-term disability insurance.
Income is important for both current financial obligations (e.g. grocery bills and mortgage payments) and for future financial security (e.g. planning for your children’s education or for retirement). Just think what might happen if you suddenly lost your income stream through a long-term illness or disability.
Disability insurance products help protect your ability to earn an income.
We can help you choose the long-term disability insurance products that provide advantages like:
- Helping maintain your financial independence, lifestyle and long-term financial security plan in the event your income is impacted by disability
- Assist with paying fixed expenses for your business if you become disabled
- Support the buy-out of a disabled partner’s share of a business
We can help you tailor your financial plan so it protects your income through disability insurance. Contact us today to find out how.
Long-term care is a vastly misunderstood part of the health-care world. Many people assume that Medicare, the federal program that provides health coverage for people who are 65 and older or disabled, also provides long-term care, but those benefits are limited, mainly to brief rehabilitation stays in nursing facilities. Long-term-care insurance typically provides custodial care needed when an elderly or disabled person becomes so frail that he or she needs help with two "activities of daily living," such as bathing or eating. Newer policies generally cover dementia care as well.
We can help you select coverage from a variety of long-term care insurance options to meet the needs identified in your financial plan.
Long-term care insurance can play a vital role in your financial plan - contact us today to find out how.